Monday, April 5, 2021

Hate Mail

"If you're right the end is as final and dismal for you as it will be for me."

I'll have the staisfaction [sic] of knowing I was right and you were wrong.   

A. How long into your annihilation and the total negation of your significance even as you negated that of everyone and everything else by your ideological holding do you anticipate feeling smug about it?  You imagine that's going to go on for a while, do you?

B. Do you really think that I'm going to be thinking about you at the point of my death and whether or not I got suckered by choosing to believe in the possibility of better and that I had a moral obligation to treat other living beings better than mere assemblies of "particles and forces?"  Even if it was a delusional happiness during my life time, it's better than the gloom and nastiness of your chosen delusion.  I say delusion because . . .

C.  By your own ideological holdings being "right" or being "wrong" are equivalent in their declared insignificance and ephemeral existence.  You can suck on that right here and now, if you want something to suck on while you're waiting for obliteration.   

No comments:

Post a Comment