Thursday, September 10, 2020

Susan Collins Is An Opioid Profiteer

 

 

I was almost not going to post this but then I recalled how Maine has one of the worst opioid problems in the country, neighboring New Hampshire having one that is even worse.  I have a great nephew there who has needed to be revived from a heroin addiction twice that I know of, my sister, his grandmother stopped telling us about them.  

I've been telling people that Susan Collins was a fraudulent "moderate" for as long as she's been in politics, that illusion created in and peddled by the Republican dominated media in my state, including the "public radio" network.  She is no different, she just plays different on TV when her playing different makes no difference for the outcome.  Otherwise, she's all in on the party of those who benefit from the deaths of Americans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment