Sunday, September 6, 2020

Nothing But Bad News Here

The past two days I've been preoccupied with worrying about one of my young relatives who is a teacher back in the classroom and who has been sick.  She hasn't been tested for Covid, they  said they weren't testing on the weekend!  I'm very close to her, she's more like a daughter to me than a niece.  I  am afraid and angry.  

In other news, the death tole from that wedding and the idiot "pastor" who officiated and whose flock is trying to spread it as far as they can, apparently, is three and well over a hundred fifty known cases traced to it. That should be illegal and any "religion" that maintains such ministers of mortality should be considered criminal enterprises.  That goes for political parties who and media outlets who contribute to killing people. 

I've obsessively played the checkers game on my computer about a hundred times and I have decided that I'd better do something about it before I became obsessed with it so I removed it permanently and have broken the disc it came on.  It's friggin' dangerous.  

I doubt I'll sleep much tonight, again.  I'll get back to posting from The Prophetic Imagination tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment