Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Today In Irony

What's funny about the assumption that when I talked about areas of cities and rural areas in which there are no civil authority or civil services I was talking about people of color, the Eschatots reveal THAT THAT IS HOW THEY THINK, NOT HOW I DO.  Maybe if they'd read what I said they'd understand that, but I doubt it.  They aren't great readers and care nothing for seeing if they know what they're talking about. 

One of the places I think of when I think of that is a place two towns away from here which is notoriously violent and scary,  which is about as lily white as a Woody Allen movie or as an Eschaton convention would be.  I suspect that the lily white, largely affluent rump of regulars at Eschaton have no real experience of poor people who come in every color and live in cities, suburbs and rural areas. Lots of people in rural areas suffer from lack of civil services including police protection. LOTS OF PEOPLE OF COLOR LIVE IN RURAL PLACES AS WELL AS WHITE PEOPLE.  

Police PROTECTION is a right of everyone on an equal basis.  I'd recommend the affluent white guys and gals of Eschaton try living without it and find out how much they like it, only such people are never much without it.   The problem with the cops in too many places is that they aren't representative of the communities they police and, as we are finding, too many police departments in the United States are in deep need of, in effect, deNazification.  I would break up the protection racket that the police unions are,  I've become convinced that they aren't really unions.  If they want unions that are real unions, they could have them.  The police are notoriously under trained.  I think it's insane to give people a gun and the permission to shoot people without them having at least two years of training INCLUDING TRAINING IN THE BEDROCK PRINCIPLE OF ANY DECENT SOCIETY, EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.   I learned about that from watching the cops and their organization in Boston among the most flagrantly racist and fascist leaning in the country.  

What I favor is that people get the civil services they have a right to no matter how much money they have or where they live.  Which is why I said what I said.  Police protection is only one aspect of that.  

Eschaton is a rump of liars.  It has been for well over a decade.   They are a symptom of why the play-left is a loser and always will be and why we have to dump them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment