Sunday, October 6, 2019

Stupid Mail

Simps, Mendacity is your mother tongue.  

Update:  These days Eschaton is as intellectually inbred as Pitcairn Island.   Any diversity of thought has been pretty well gone from there for a decade.  I can't say that it doesn't make me wonder what about three of them are bothering with it for.  The rest, I don't bother wondering about.   No point in it. 

Update 2:  Simps, if you think you can shame me because as I was rapidly typing I inadvertently transposed the position of those two letters, you're even more of a minor league Jacob Wohl than I said yesterday.  If I had the time to waste I'd proof-read your typelage and that of your host, Duncan.  He's often pretty careless in proofing his far shorter excuses for writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment