Tuesday, September 24, 2019

A Thousand Lies Ago With Simps Might Get You Back To Late Spring

Simps is lying that a. I am opposed to women having full ownership of their own bodies, b. something about Merle Haggard who I'm prepared to believe he didn't know about till he watched Ken Burns' Country flick.   

The title of this song could be about Simps only you'd have to multiply that number by a fair sized factor to make it apply. 


Update:  It is whined that I knew to use this song to answer Simps.  Why I can't imagine.  What can I say, I've got a good memory, useful but not anything I can take any kind of credit for.  As the great Nina Simone said, it just bes that way.  When it comes to even a less than striking song I usually only have to hear it once to remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment