Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Brought Up Like The Dog Ate Trash

Duncan Black is your typical play-lefty who knows that all he has to do to get his stable of play-mates going is to diss Democrats.  I've been listening to the Mueller testimony and I think the Democrats are clearly and obviously very well prepared, their questioning is clearly organized to follow narratives of obstruction of justice in order, both within and among Democratic Representatives AND THEY ARE DEALING MASTERFULLY WITH THE PREDICTABLE HOSTILITY MUELLER HAS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS.   

Given the nature of Eschaton, a rump of remaining whiny crybabies led by a lazy play-lefty who isn't even much interested in going through the motions anymore, for them to be slamming the House Judiciary Committee Democrats in this hearing is laughable.   I wouldn't even bother with this if it wasn't typical of that kind of play-lefty idiocy.  I increasingly find I don't bother with them anymore.  I don't think I'll bother listening to Sam Seder or his buddies on this hearing, I certainly won't be listening to Cenk (once and future Republican) on it.  I wouldn't be surprised if by the time he's 60 Duncan is voting Republican.  

If you like me doing this, go on showing me what  he's posted.  I'm not especially interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment