Tuesday, February 19, 2019

We've Been Here Before - Hate Mail

Looking up his name in my archive, I have mentioned the right-wing media priest Robert Barron in two posts, neither of which were complementary to him.  I think his mission is a blight on the Church and to Catholic culture and on the basis of such bizarre things as are mentioned in this article from National Catholic Reporter for December, I expect things will not end well.  Call me suspicious but when a right-wing media priest chooses to associate his brand with body builders and he's very obviously not a lifter, himself, it's kind of creepy.  His media presence is a superficial appendage of the would be "dark web" which calls itself "intellectual" but is more untellectual and, as I said, a blight.  

I don't know how anyone who reads what I write could think I would endorse him or approve of his shtick.  Well, I do if the person making that accusation is an idiot and a bigot, which means they've got more in common with Barron's cult than I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment