Saturday, July 28, 2018

Saturday Night Radio Drama - Gordon Pengilly - Bailey's Way - Two Episodes



Written by Gordon Pengilly, Bailey's Way stars Esther Purves Smith as Tanis Bailey , a young rookie constable on the the Calgary Police Service determined to make’Detective’ just as soon as she can. David LeReaney as Sergeant Mann and Grant Linneberg as Detective Donaldson. Introduced by Bob Boving.

More cast for Deadman's Flats: Barbara Gates Wilson; Shauna Burnett;
Frank Zotter.

More cast for He Kissed Me Goodbye: Cast: Dennis Fitzgerald; Andy Maton; Natasha Girgis; Edward Belanger; Caroline Cave.

It's summer and I spend most of my spare time weeding so I don't have much time to go online looking for new audio dramas.   These stand up to repeated  listening.  

I wish I could find Gordon Pengilly's radio plays I haven't heard before.  Clues will be appreciated.   

No comments:

Post a Comment