Monday, November 20, 2017

Hate Mail

Ha,  Simps is calling for someone to apologize for something they said in the media?   That NYT op-ed dolt Michelle Goldberg?   That's a bit like as Trump calling Al Franken out for being accused of kissing a consenting actor too hard in rehearsal and one incident of taking a mildly offensive prank photo.  I have yet to see one that actually shows Franken so much as touching the kevlar vest.  

As Simps has claimed, here and at Duncan's play group for dotty prevaricators, that I agreed with such "journalists" as Goldberg when I said exactly the opposite of what she did, let me just say I'm not waiting on any kind of correction or apology for that lie any more than the scores of others he's told about me.  If he were to apply what he aid about Goldberg to himself, he'd probably have to shut up for good. And it would be for the good if he did.   

No comments:

Post a Comment