Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday Night Radio Drama - Nero Wolfe Double Feature




I was too busy yesterday to post a radio play and I'm still busy so I don't have time to look up the particular actors and others involved in these two plays.  But I do have a list of everyone involved in this, best radio series of the Nero Wolfe stories.   So I'll post that.

Based on novellas and short stories by Rex Stout
Adapted and Produced by Ron Hartman
Music by Don Gillis
Starring Mavor Moore as NERO WOLFE
and Don Francks as ARCHIE GOODWIN
with Cec Linder as Inspector Cramer
Frank Perry as Fritz
Alfie Scopp as Saul

Guest appearances by Lally Cadeau, Jack Creely, Neil Munro, Eric Peterson, Fiona Reid, Jayne Eastwood, August Schellenberg, Maria Loma, Jackie Burroughs, Brian George, Arch McDonnell, Barbara Hamilton, Terry Tweed, Lynne Griffin, Sandy Webster, Martha Gibson, Charmion King, Budd Knapp, Ailine Seaton, Mary Peery, Patricia Hamilton, Meana E. Meana, Helen Hughs

Other than the regrettably short-lived series produced for TV starring the late, great Maury Chaykin and the great and still with us Timothy Hutton, none of the others I've seen comes close.  

No comments:

Post a Comment