Sunday, September 3, 2017

How Quaintly Naive, You Really Believe Anything That Julian Assange Tweets?

I'm sent something meant to provoke me, apparently something Julian Assange, total asshole and about the only guy I can think of who I would not worry too much about being taken out by Western Intelligence tweeted

"Capitalism+atheism+feminism = sterility = migration. EU birthrate = 1.6. Replacement = 2.1. Merkel, May, Macron, Gentiloni all childless."

I don't follow Julian Assange's tweets because the guy is a scumball and a liar who has never been straight about anything except his sexual preference, and he's a scumball liar over that too. 

I wouldn't necessarily advocate that someone take him out, permanently but if it happened there are a lot of things before that on my list of what to worry about.  I'd rather they take him into custody and pressure him to talk.   He is obviously a lying creep scuball who will tell any lie, strike any pose so as to dupe the stupid and romantically naive.  You're an idiot to believe any of the things in that tweet or in anything else he says.  Including the commas and the plus signs.  

And, considering the substance of it, I wonder when the last time he saw any of the children he fathered was. 


8 comments:

  1. So which is a bigger threat-- atheism or feminism? You're on record as considering yoursel more enlighten than both groups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you think feminism is a threat?

      QL having a senior moment doesn't constitute the record of what I've said. I think she should retire from Eschaton while she might still retrieve her mind, before she ends up like you.

      I figured that it might be from you. I never interested myself in Julian Assange's religious identity before this. From what I've read, he said he was an atheist before. He bragged about being an atheist asshole to try to get a rise out of religious girls, probably hoping he'd get them to sleep with him so as to convert him. Sounds like a strategy you'd come up with.

      Delete
  2. Oh sure, Sparkles. I desperately want to sleep with religious girls. Preferably nuns, like a gender switch on THE SANDPIPER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you told the truth, did you recently get a terminal diagnosis or something? Where do they go on your life list as compared to the "goth chicks" you regretted you'd never get to have sex with?

      Delete
  3. What's your problem with Goth chicks? You get rejected by Carolyn Jones in her Morticia Addams costume or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the one who whined about an unfulfilled fantasy concerning them, you did. And now you're revealing more of it.

      Really, it's sad what became of Duncan's once promising blog. Not really surprising, an Ivy econ Phd.

      Delete
  4. Quit while you're behind, Sparky. You are so out of your depth in this discussion it's really pathetic.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depth? There's no depth for anyone to get into with you. You've never even achieved shallows. The jr. high age girl emoji use is a dead giveaway. Only, now that I've talked about jr. high girls I expect I've set off more of your fantasies.

      Delete