Monday, May 2, 2016

Stupid Hate Mail From A Stupid E-tot

If Duncan Black didn't host a person who lies about what I say on practically a daily basis, I would like nothing more than to ignore his blog, his commentators and him.  If he didn't do that the existence of all three would be a matter of complete indifference to me.   As it is, all three give me material and if they do that voluntarily I'm going to use it.  

Freki-Jr is as big a liar as Simels but she isn't as OCD about what I write here.  And, for the record, When I began the blog Crush Seth MacFarlane's Nuts it had nothing to do with Steve Simels, it was a response to MacFarlane's assholish behavior when he hosted the Oscars.  It was when I realized that in the response of his fan boys in the days after that We Saw His Assholes.   I merely chose to write about Simples there because I had the idea that I'd rather not junk up this blog with it.  The other one was put up to do the same when I started having problems with CSMNs.  

Update:  Simels is incredulous that I would begin a blog with a title that mocks Seth MacFarlane in the days after his assholish, sexist behavior at the Oscars was the topic of conversation and that that blog with MacFarlane's name on it could be devoted to anyone but Steve Simels.   As someone who has had years to observe Simels, one thing is clear, he's at a loss to understand anything that isn't all about him. 

Update 2:  Simels proved my last point by thinking that the blog in response to Seth MacFarlane's being a sexist prick was about Simels.   If the guy's ego got even a little bigger there would be a black hole open up somewhere in the lesser NYC area.  

Update 3:  Eschatonian Special Post 

These are words.  For them to work you have to read them all. That may be hard work for you but that is too bad.  They will not work unless you do. 

2 comments:

  1. Everything is about Simels. In fact, my morning poop is about him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will say that he seems to sum up so much of what's wrong in one very small package. Very,very small. And if he volunteers to serve as a specimen.... A lab brat.

      Delete