Saturday, October 10, 2015

Whiny Ass Cry-Adults

Yesterday I called Bill O'Reilly a "Whiny cry-baby" and someone pointed out that it was an insult to cry-babies.   Considering the article at Salon in which Alanna Weissman,  recent graduate of the Columbia GRADUATE(!) School of Journalism put her enormous Ivy-league grad-school level erudition together to tell the world she hated babies and that they had no right to hate her because she hated babies,  I wonder why whiny ass cry-adults couldn't be a thing.   I doubt that such a thing would have ever crossed my mind before going online and reading the unedited thinking of large numbers of WACAs expressing their inner spoiled-brats.  They seem to be everywhere.  I used to remember when we made fun of those PBS shows where people were taught to get in touch with their "inner child," little did we know that so many were totally in touch with them.  

I suppose I could mention that she's also an only-child, no doubt the apple of her "older parents'" eyes.  Only I've known only children who did grow up.    

Imagine, she had to go to Columbia Grad School to learn to write something like that.  

1 comment:

  1. I just read it. Salon still prints some good pieces, but they also print some of the worst crap I've ever read. It's like they go out of their way to demonstrate that the worst things the right has ever said about the left are actually true. .

    I wonder who owns them? If I were a rich sociopathic conservative afraid of an informed and activist citizenry, I'd probably like to see the left and the right represented by Salon and Fox News.

    ReplyDelete