Friday, February 27, 2015

Good Lord, He was 83 And Suffering With COPD

Oh, I have a feeling Leonard Nimoy is doing just fine in the afterlife.  It's pretty funny that people don't realize he was very serious about his religion, I mean, he didn't make any secret of it.   I expect he's telling Roddenberry, I told you so. 

No one lives forever, he had a good life and did lots of good.  

Update:  The way people are going on about it.  It reminds me of the old lady who lived in her old house, her daughter wanted her to move to a retirement place and she wanted to stay in her house.

"But something might happen,"  her daughter said.

"Something always does happen," she sensibly pointed out. 

2 comments:

  1. Even if people only know popular culture, they should've picked up at least on the Vulcan salute!

    I listen to his Chanukah narration every year. Wish I'd seen his Tevye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how many people think that salute is "alien."

    Well, not so funny, really.

    ReplyDelete