Friday, January 23, 2015

Hate Mail File

No, I really think that the virtually uniform nastiness, intolerance, bigotry and dishonesty of online atheists is what we could expect from an atheist majority country or world.  Politically and legally, it would be nasty.  The nice atheists don't seem to have any interest in telling their fellow atheists to put a sock in it, anonymously, online, so I don't think they'd step up in sufficient numbers to do that where they'd have to put their names and faces to it.   I don't recall them being much help in that regard in the Soviet Union, the Reign of Terror or in China or North Korea, today. 

My conclusion is that what it takes to do that is missing from the ideology of atheism and the resultant culture it generates.   

You know, if you weren't such a jerk about how you said it, I would, actually, post your comment.   Another thing we'd find with atheism, an increased level of incivility.   Come on, atheist-boys, try to say it reasonably without the crap and challenge me to post it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment