Friday, May 3, 2013

Notice

I've gotten bored with the trolling of Steve Simels so I will not be answering him here anymore but at the blog NY Mary started, handed off to him and fled for something productive.  It was probably something like what the oarsman did to the evil queen in The Three Hairs of the Devil.   His act isn't variable enough to maintain interest, as noted here the other day, it doesn't reach the novelty and originality of the late Soupy Sales.  It does remind me of George W. Bush.

If he thinks I'm giving him a link, no. 

Update:  As I knew he would as soon as I answered him at his own blog instead of here, Simels has proven he can't take it.  I will not be posting his comments from now on.  

Upupdate:   Response to an e-mail

Anthony -   Steve Simels is at Eschaton sayi.....

Yeah, whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment