Wednesday, November 17, 2021

This Ain't The Place For Thee, Bub - Quick and Trivial Hate Mail

HATE MAIL whining about my experiments with showing respect for human beings by capitalization while not addressing the substance of what I said will be ignored after being mocked. 

I reject the materialistic modernistic reduction of Human Beings and other sentient Creatures to the status of objects for use  exploitation and disposal, one of the central pillars of modernism and materialism.   It's a small thing but as People get into a swivet about such trifles, I don't mind using them to make the point.  Keeps me on my toes to an extent to remember such things.  Maybe it will improve my manners.

I did warn You I'm a criminal.  If You're so fussy about the violation of the conventions of such such futile classicism as the mechanics of typed language, this ain't the place for Thee, Bub.

2 comments:

  1. Resemblance to Donald Trump's orthography is a great example of parallel stupidity. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Document Donald Trump ever using capitalization to show respect for Women, People of Color, etc. The parallel stupidity is all yours, two Fools of Queens. There, a name for your next garage band.

      Shouldn't you be at Duncan's sticking up for contemporary "comedians" who rubbed cork on their faces for stand-up? The guy who usually tells me what you said about me hasn't been in touch lately so I don't know what you've been getting into fights over there over Why don't you go insult Trans-People there. This ain't the place for you, Bub.

      Delete