Monday, October 21, 2019

The Incompetent Incontinence Of Simps Dribbles Out Another Lie

I don't believe I ever said bacteria can reason.  Having had the experience of reasoning, if they can, they do it by means that I'm not familiar with.  It's like what I said about panpsychism and the claim that non-living entities have consciousness.   What bacteria exhibit in the long line of research James Shapiro discussed in the article that Simps never read would require some kind of processing of information but reasoning is probably not it. I don't know what they do but it's clear some kind of information external to the organisms, some collaborative behavior among organisms and their environmental experience is involved in their volitional behaviors.  That's not the same thing as reasoning.  Perhaps if Simps ever reasoned anything out, he'd realize that.

So, yeah, as always, Simps is making it up.  He may not be as fecund a liar as Trump but he shares the same propensity.   

Update:  I'm disinclined to go the route of trying to figure out if someone lies because they're too stupid to understand the truth.  I figure by the time someone gets to assume the status of an adult if they don't know the difference that's their problem.  I'm going with not only habitual but obsessive liar for Simps as for Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment