Sunday, September 15, 2019

Stupid Mail

Simps, now, be honest.  If his name was Stallings you wouldn't be so quick to pooh-pooh his pooh-poohing of the accusation of rape against Minsky.  Especially if he was "Rev. Stallings" or, especially "Fr. Stallings". Though if his name were "Vidal" you'd probably be as lenient on that count. 

Update:  

I didn't choose the people who chose to aid the rise of Jeffrey Epstein in his career as sex slaver and who knows what else he was involved in.  I am not of that milieu, I reject that milieu and its influence.   I didn't choose to be associated with him, I didn't choose who chose to take his money and his trips on his infamously named jet - a name apparently not unknown to his inner and even wider circle, "Lolita express" named after the fictitious girl who seduced a middle aged man into sex that was illegal and certainly immoral, that poor old man in the telling of an old man.   Talk about your Elders and Susanna scenario inverted.  Maybe if all of those atheists had read that passage of scripture they'd have seen what a bunch of assholes they were.  Though I'm sure they, Stallmanlike, could come up with some sciency reasons for going right ahead and why it was the fault of the girls who were trafficked and raped.   And, remember, some of them were known for their upright secular leftyness.   They are hardly Daniels in their judgement.

I didn't touch the issue of their ideological identity until a bunch of atheists tried to misrepresent that.  I didn't even notice it until that piece of crap posted at "The Friendly Atheist" was thrown my way.   I certainly haven't made a big deal of that.  

Though I figure all child traffickers and rapists and those who supported and covered up for Epstein and his fellow scumbags - especially as they're raping or getting money or influence for them -  their activities have to be tied to their expressed ideology,  it was important enough to them to articulate their ideology and push its side.  It supports their libertarian depravity.

That's especially true when the things they attack and reject would directly inhibit or at least condemn the crimes of their clique.   Other issues of identity not tied to their ideology are certainly not important, at least not to any purpose I have, so I have not stressed it in the way you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment