Saturday, September 14, 2019

Stupid Mail

You know, if I have to keep answering the trolling I'll never get around to posting a radio play today.

Blaming the Catholic Church for something they opposed as strongly as they opposed abortion or contraception, eugenic sterilization proves only one thing, the college-credentialed (mostly) people who do that are total fucking idiots, especially those who write such tripe, produce it and give it prizes.  Show biz idiots are some of the most dangerous ones.

I have yet to hear anyone of that sort blame one of the most active and most involved professions in the crime of eugenics, THE MEDICAL PROFESSION.  How come it is that these educated folk never, ever, ever! seem to see the scientists and doctors who are the ones who actually propose these things AND WHO DO THESE THINGS while imagining they see priests and bishops and popes doing them?

I don't want to recreate things that I've gone over and over and over in response to trolls so I'll leave you with one such English speaking, American medico who was to the Abenakis of Vermont as a Nazi genocidalist was to the Jews of Europe right up till the time they started murdering people eugenically, Dr. Henry Farnham Perkins.   With that name in Vermont, practicing eugenics, I doubt, very much, that he was a Catholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment