Friday, May 18, 2018

The Atheist Scheme of Probabilities They Substitute For God Isn't Dead So Much As It Never Lived

Ideological assertions that live by a resort to astronomically remote probabilities can just as easily die by a resort to astronomically remote probabilities when those become too astronomically remote to have happened in even a time frame of billions of years.  

When you add  the stupendous improbabilities of the unprecedented complex chemical structures generating living, reproducing organisms forming by random chance interactions of molecules outside of biological organisms to those vanishingly remote improbabilities of the physics that would even allow for chemistry to exist (or, rather, to multiply them) it looks like the current atheist faith in random probability is ridiculously improbable to have happened once in the entire time since the Big Bang.   You don't only have for it to have happened once in whatever huge number you imagine, IT WOULD HAVE HAD TO HAVE HAPPENED WITH THE COMPLETE SUCCESS REQUIRED THE VERY FIRST TIME AND EVERY TIME AFTER THAT.  I can't even begin to imagine how you would be able to calculate the improbability of that happening in the old atheist-materialist claims.  

I think you would need to resort to vectors that would wash away atheist-materialist ideology for that to happen.  Which is what I think the current, somewhat panicked resort of many  materialists to a faddish panpsychism is.  I doubt it will prove any more reliably durable than 19th century materialism when subjected to rigorous criticism.   

Just went to the bother of reworking that little post on abiogenesis I did last night to make my points easier to follow.   And I did check, it did get a lot more hits than most of what I wrote last week.  Why that is, I don't know.  I think my political posts are more important.  Life has to go on for any of this to matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment