Sunday, October 23, 2016

Response to a Query: Why Do You Talk So Much About Steve Simels And Eschaton?

Steve Simels is a lying asshole who libels me several times a week on Duncan Black's blog and I have absolutely no expectation that he will ever change or that Duncan would ban him for being a liar because apparently that doesn't bother Duncan.  

If he never mentioned me, ever again, I can guarantee you I would never mention him, ever again or likely Duncan or his blog.  I'D LOVE TO NEVER MENTION HIM AGAIN.  But that's up to him and the guy who sponsors his lying.  As it is, I don't think that lies ignored are innocuous so I respond to them. 

Update:  Uh, if you looked it up you'd see the deadline to register to vote in Pennsylvania was October 11, I think Duncan was just joshin' you guys.  If it was an excuse for not writing something it was pretty silly for him to come up with something you could see was bogus with a quick google search.  Though since his regulars still believe what Simple Simels says that's a level of fact-checking beyond their capacity. 

3 comments:

  1. "I'D LOVE TO NEVER MENTION HIM AGAIN."

    I'd love to never mention you again either, Sparkles. Hell, I'd love to forget you even exist. All you have to do to make both of us happy is admit that saying the Jews of Israel should move to Arizona is offensive and then we both get what we want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only there were some network that would allow us to look things up with our computers...

    ReplyDelete