Monday, August 15, 2016

I Was Pretty Much Over Monty Python The Third Rerun In The Early 70s - I'd Rather Watch Reruns of Bless Me Father*

Oh, so you're quoting old Monty Python gags like an uncreative and really obnoxious 14-year-old a-hole?  What next?  The 9th iteration of Hitchhiker's Guide ? His estate has really milked that one trick of his to death, didn't they.  

I have said that the new atheism is a symptom of the decline of literacy and intellectual activity due to TV and pop culture.  You don't do a thing to disconfirm that.  I'm not surprised so much of it came from Britland, the home of so much of the kind of mythology mentioned in that post. 

*  The one with Arthur Lowe.

Update:  I'm not surprised that you don't get my humor. It's hard to get the point of humor when you're just its butt.   

9 comments:

  1. "I Was Pretty Much Over Monty Python The Third Rerun In The Early 70s"

    Given that you have absolutely zero sense of humor, I'm amazed you stuck with them even that long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOBODY gets your humor, numbnuts. That's because you're demonstrably incapable of it, as the attempted joke in your update makes abundantly clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So prove my point by being the butt. It's always best to be yourself, NTodd told you that years ago.

      Delete
  3. Has anybody ever accused you of being funny?

    If so, I'd like affidavits in triplicate on my desk tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll number them. I doubt you can count to triplicate.

      Delete
  4. What a comeback -- it's like P.G. Wodehouse if he was a moron!
    Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. You say that as if it would discourage me.

      I don't mind a little game of tit for tat, but when you're the object it's more wit for twit.

      Delete