Monday, October 26, 2015

Hate Mail - The Definitive Break

I don't want to be part of any left that makes jokes about the mass murders of Cambodians.   Nor the right which supported those murdered under the American bombardment of Nixon and Kissinger, nor the ones murdered under the insane Marxist regime which was excused by opponents of Nixon and Kissinger on the basis of opposition to imperialism.  There were other opponents of Nixon and Kissinger, a real left, who never made excuses for those "good" mass murderers.  I'll be a part of that left. 

More Hate Update:   Yeah, I figured the comment about geezer whoopie pills would be the thing that really upset you.   With a left like yours there is no need for a right. 

Hate Mail 3:  I don't care if Simples wants to give me free publicity.  It's not as if anyone at Duncan's Jr. High on the Delaware is going to read anything I write.   

I wonder if I should tell him that the dolt has had my old blog and the blogs of RMJ and NTodd on the blog list of his blog for the whole time he's been scribbling his dribble on it.   I noticed those were still up from the time when it was NY Mary's blog and the ass was too wrapped up in himself to even be aware of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment