Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Point of Clarification on Comment Moderation

Moderating comments doesn't mean I've banned anyone, though a blog owner is within their rights to ban anyone they want to for substantial and valid or entirely frivolous reasons.   It means I've decided to put off the task of removing stupid, time wasting, 8th grade level stuff while avoiding having it appear, lowering the content of the blog and wasting peoples' time with what they concluded was the sign of a jerk when they got over thinking like a 12-year-old.

Hope springs eternal and even the most arrested case of development might nudge up to 10th grade level and, in a really serious attempt to grow up, produce something worth having on my blog.   But I'm not waiting up nights.

1 comment:

  1. I sympathize with your comment quandary. Between the spam and the obnoxiousness of some people, dealing with comments can be very frustrating!
    Madeleine Begun Kane

    ReplyDelete