Monday, March 14, 2022

Since You Ask Again

I Haven't  been posting music or radio dramas or indulging my weakness for posting comments from the guy who trolls me because:

a. The Putin war on Ukraine makes it feel inappropriate and I'm going on that feeling.

b.  The Boudin series and the reading and typing out involved takes a lot of time.  Research and thinking are two pleasures I find it impossible to not indulge.  Editing, which I'm really not good at, takes even more.  Even with the large print on a large screen. 

c. It's Lent and though I've not said it, those are things I gave up till after Easter Week. 

d. Planting season began for me on March 1.  I'm anticipating needing to garden more seriously this year than before.   I'm also giving lessons again, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment