Saturday, January 22, 2022

"Why aren't you posting audio drama anymore?"

I'VE BEEN TAKING a bit of a break from radio drama, it's true.  It's not because I don't wish I was listening to it it's just other things have gotten in the way.  I am hoping to get back to it, soon.  Maybe I'll post a rerun later.

In related news, there are people who majored in theater who I respect and like quite a lot,  I think Shaun Johnston is a very fine actor and, from everything I've read about him, a very nice and intelligent man.  And he was a theater major.  

And thinking of him, I also think Jonathon Young is a very good actor who, looking him up out of curiosity, also was a theater major.   I remember watching a show they were both in a long while ago and the scenes between them were something I could watch over and over without it becoming tedious. 

Course, they're Canadian, I tend to prefer Canadian actors to Americans or Brits.   I don't think it's only because living where I do I've seen more of their work on TV than most Americans used to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment