Saturday, November 6, 2021

Sick Day Repeat Night Radio Drama - Gordon Pengilly - Lucky Girl and The Rawhide Hour

Lucky Girl

 

The Rawhide Hour 


Gordon Pengilly is a too little known and produced playwright and sculptor from Canada.  I love his work.  I especially loved his  Seeing In The Dark originally written for radio which was once available online in the excellent production they did at the BBC.  If I ever find it again I'll post it again.  And his Mystery Project Series Bailey's Way (available in lots of places online).   Also loved those I've read and never heard, They Don't Call Them Farmers Anymore (originally a radio play), Flesh & Ghost and Metastasis, which I've only read, as well.   Maybe I should just say I've never not liked anything he wrote that I've heard or read.  I'd love to hear and see them, wish I'd get the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment