Thursday, September 16, 2021

TV Is Not An Intellectual Entity - Other Than The Stupidest Of Them, They Come Here, Get Their Ass Whipped And Go Back To Duncan's Place Never To Return

IT IS JUST A SMALL PART of the idiocy of the atheist "left" that a lefty blog rat can go for going on a couple of decades with a pseudonym based on not one, but two of the more flagrant antisemites in the history of European culture and not a single one of the other members of that "left" would have that bother them in the least.  If you want to see what happened when I called them on that, look up "Tacitius" and "Voltaire" on my blog archive in the box to the left of this. 

Not that I think such asses know beans about either Tacitus or Voltaire except what they might have gotten from pop kulcha of the untillectual kind.  I mean, they didn't know their vicious antisemitic content which is not inconsiderable.  Nor did they know that that "enlightenment"  hero of the atheist left, Voltaire was also a vicious racist, as well.

That's the "left" that  the real left, the one that can win elections, control of the congress and the presidency, change laws for the better and, so make life better has got to get shut of and leave behind with all of its election losing baggage.   

If you do the exercise of looking those up, note the time I kicked TV's ass over the matter of atheist mass murderers.  I came up with a number of them in refutation of his challenge. I'd imagine his ass is still sore over that.  So it doesn't surprise me that he would want to agree with Simps.   I don't remember if he is one of the Eschatots who claims a career in the sciences.  Maybe he doesn't understand set theory, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment