Wednesday, August 26, 2020

I retain comments only because from time to time I find one in moderation that is worth publishing. Most of them aren't. I'm not interested in sparring with college-credentialed dolts anymore. We're at a crisis, the pandemic, global warming, the police attacks on innocent People of Color and others, the real risk that we are already under fascist rule with Trump-Barr-McConnell and the fascist media from the depths of FOX to the depths of the New York Times.


No. I'm not going to reopen comments. I experimented with that at my other blog recently and the experience, while diverting for me, was debasing and unproductive.

 

I have no idea why, now, I have to paste everything from a text editor, select it and choose to have the text color be black for it to show up, though that might have been something I screwed up while fiddling with New Blogger and not the designers fault.  It does seem to have, for the most part, fixed the fonts changing on me.  I'm kind of liking writing in a text editor, so much simpler than a word processor.  More like typing used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment