Saturday, April 4, 2020

Stupid Mail In A Time Of Plague

Yeah, Simps is making it up AS YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU READ MY MORNING POST!  He's a pathological liar though he's not the stupidest member of the Duncan Black "Brain Trust" (they really do call themselves one, and I'm not making that up).  Considering the general brow-height at Duncan's that's not saying much for his intelligence.  He might have been more if he'd had his TV viewing restricted and been compelled to read more but he wasn't and as he's approximately the same age as Trump, that ain't gonna happen now.  

Stupider than him?  The Bernie Bots of Eschaton and beyond.  I might list all of them on the play-left in 2020 and issue a list of them as the stupidest of the stupid who should be barred from ever having membership in the Democratic Party.  Though the Bernie Bot blog flies at Eschaton wouldn't make it on, due to their insignificance. 

I'm in a particularly bad mood after talking to a relative who works for one of the larger towns around here.   He told me the absolutely grim news he's getting from our state government, if you want to hear some grim stuff that's about to come your way and you live in a state not afflicted with a Republican governor, that's where you'll get the worst news.   If they're republican, you've got pretty much a 95% chance of getting lies. 

It is going to be horrible for at least the next six weeks, you can pretty much count on knowing people who are going to die due to the Trump regime's criminal activity and inactivity.  

That put me in a really, really bad frame of mind overnight so I'm suspending all my good resolutions.   When I told him I didn't drink, my old piano teacher said it was a mistake, that you needed a source of comfort in your old age.  I'll indulge in that other Irish vice, brawling, instead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment