Sunday, September 8, 2019

Stupid Mail

That numbnuts is still going on about that?  I proved mathematically that his contention that Queens is more diverse than New York City is obviously impossible.  It takes math that I remember learning at my rural jr. high school in the 7th grade, the grade most people pass before they're 13, though in his case I wouldn't be surprised if he'd repeated.  So, in effect, he proves that he is intellectually 12, even in his dotage.  

Update: Imagine my unsurprise.  

CD and Simps are slamming Linda Ronstadt for being aggressive in trying to get ahead early in her career, that would be unlike the 99.89/100% of the figures in pop and rock that they worship when they've got a penis. I don't remember anyone accusing the Smart Mop-head or Mick and his old Stones of being generous with the lime light, early on.

Gee I wonder why CD isn't slamming James Brown for his legendary ruthlessness in turning on people.  And that was well AFTER he'd made it super big.  I could name scores of such men who I've never heard slammed for it in that way.

And I doubt her "uncles" story is more than another symptom.   I'd imagine Simps is pissed off at her not knowing who he was or is just repeating something he read another pop music scribbler saying about her, it's what they do in that line of dreck, copy crap other crap critics say.

Here's her take on what her career in music was like in that period, unlike the two blog rats, she was there. 

Update 2: Simps wants to post a comment that I'd say is in the running to be the stupidest one he ever made but I could say that about pretty much everything he types. 

No comments:

Post a Comment