Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Stupid Mail and A Personal Note

That's the difference between someone who figures that everything is about him and those who figure that what composers said about how they intended their music to be played was as much their right as it was theirs to write the music.  It's the difference between immature self-indulgence and intelligent maturity.  He goes for the immature as a default due to his self-indulgence.  I think he was an only child of the worst type. 

Personal note:  My chronic illness is kicking up, either that or the end is neigh, I don't know which of those I'd rather it be.  I might write something substantial later. 

Update:  I was reading this right before I typed that out.  I was in a different frame of mind when I put that "e" in there and I'm not in the least bit ashamed of it.   

You know, maybe I put misspellings in knowing you can't resist giving me free publicity when I do.  Not that I really expect any of those dolts to read something, I mean, they don't read Duncan, the reason he gave up writing much.  Though that piece about Labour he has up now shows when he does he probably shouldn't.   His hero Corbyn frequently did what he's slamming Campbell for doing now.   Corbyn has dictatorial tendencies matched with election losing skills that, no doubt, the Tories are only too pleased to exploit.  Corbyn is an idiot. 

Update 2:  Go to the sidebar and find the quote from Bertrand Russell, that was put there to describe what he's doing when he says "I wish I was making that up" because it's what he's doing when he says that.  He's too stupid to understand what was said, there's a lot of that at the rump commenting community at Duncan Black's blog.  It ain't what it was in 2005. 

No comments:

Post a Comment