Sunday, March 31, 2019

Stupid Mail

Apparently he's so used to cross-posting the pathetic attempts at slamming me here and elsewhere that the idiot doesn't remember posting it here since I stopped posting his lies.   I think the rise in dementia among people in the developed world comes as the end-stage of the mental debility that too much TV induces.  If you don't use it, you, indeed,  lose it.  Though I think he lost it about the time that "Mr. TV," Milton Berle lost his last regular TV gig.  His mind has obviously been on the same level as Jackpot Bowling since c. 1961.   

Update:  If Milton Berle ever did anything funny, I didn't see it.  I did see one dramatic TV performance he did that wasn't bad, he played a troubled elderly father, I don't remember much about it but remembered thinking he went the wrong way in his career choices.  Well, if art instead of making money was the goal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment