Monday, March 25, 2019

A Guide For The Perplexed: Recommended Youtube Channel From Britain

Trying to follow the disaster of Brexit and the irresponsibility and idiocy of the Tories and the leadership of Labour, I've come across this Youtube channel, A Different Bias, in which a guy named Phil simply gives his commentary on current events.  He is very good and deserves to be heard more. 

Here are two of his recent commentaries, one on Brexit and Teresa May's motives in destroying her country in favor of her stinking Tory party and another with similar insights into Trumpian fascism, here. 





I know some people think I'm too hard on Brits but really it's the British elite and establishment I can't stand, for the most part.   I can say that one of the things I like about Phil is that his non-posh accent.  He's got the kind of Brit accent you can believe you'll have a chance of hearing the truth in and his commentary is very good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment