Friday, November 9, 2018

Jill Stein Is Propagandizing For The Republicans Apparently Retweeting Seth Rich Truthers In The Process

I'm reading that Jill Stein is accusing Democrats in Florida of trying to steal the election from Republicans, just in case anyone was still stupid enough to think the Green Party isn't a Republican-spoiler scam.  Not my regular readers, obviously. 

I'd say Democrats should spend a lot of time discrediting the Greens and the media that carries dirty water for them.  But I've been saying that for the past twelve or eighteen years.  

The Greens should be exposed for the fraud on the left that they are.  Magazines and media of the pseudo-left, In These Times, The Nation, etc. that promote the Greens to the kinds of suckers who trust them should be discredited, too.  

I  hate the Green Party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment