Friday, March 23, 2018

More Hate Mail

To a truly stupid person who is also lazy, all sentences are too long and all ideas escape their understanding.   That's also true of a dishonest person who can combine all of them, you Stupy, are such a person.  

I don't think anyone is in any real doubt as to what I mean, even your own misunderstanding is a ploy to pretend I've said what I haven't.  That's the difference.   

Update:  Oh, Simpy, you're getting as whiny as Jordan Peterson gets.   Considering your characterization is spot on for Duncan's Den of Dementia and Geritol Bar, could you be more clueless?  


2 comments:

  1. Says the guy who doesn't understand that the two paragraphs above are so abysmally and incoherently written as to be meaningless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Published only because it proves the validity of what I said.

      I'll add another day free of Simpering, so Easter Monday.

      Delete