Wednesday, November 15, 2017

OK, I'll take the challenge to post music I'm a little embarrassed to like

I had a Brazilian Esperanto pen pal who sent me a cassette tape of Djavan's music and I really liked it, especially Oceano,  wish I'd been able to meet Paulo, he had the sexiest, smoothest, bass Esperanto voice I've ever heard.  He'd have been one great voice actor.



Love that Brazilian Portuguese.

And to the North, there's Brian Hughes,  The Bridge - but if you think I'm going to tell the story involved with that Canadian adventure,  no dice

.

Update:  No, it wasn't Simps who challenged me.  This has nothing to do with Simps or the others at Duncan's Den of  Perfect Predictability.  The place where you always know what's going to be said, home of the totally expected since c. 2006. 


No comments:

Post a Comment