Saturday, September 17, 2016

A Rant

So, this is the day, after years and years of not saying anything, I let loose in my hatred of tattoos.   It was to one of my great nephews who I hired to do some work, who has a new child and a low income but who also has new tattoos every time I see him.   His idiot girlfriend likes them. 

I absolutely despise the fad for tattoos, absolutely hate it.  I see it as a really bad sign that young people have been sold the idea that their bodies aren't good enough as God made them and they need some creepy ink injector to improve them.  I guess it was seeing an iron cross on his arm that did it.  The young fool believed it was in Irish cross.  I should have asked if he had any 4-leaf clovers he believed were shamrocks.  And it's in one of those colors that I understand won't come off with a laser.  If I were sleazy I'd invest in tattoo removal businesses, I can imagine it's going to be a profitable field in the near future. 

This country has gone to hell under the crap that pop culture is.  I remember when punk started in the late 1970s that I figured it would be something to be endured till it passed but it's only gotten worse and worse.   I had it tagged as covert fascism and I don't see any reason to suspect I was wrong.

I'm old.  I'm not going to hold back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment