Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I Can't Resist Pointing Out This From A Piece Just Up At Mother Jones Magazine

6 Guns That Got a Barrage of Free PR From Hollywood

From Dirty Harry's monster revolver to Borat's golden gun.


Smith & Wesson Model 29: This giant revolver was on the verge of being discontinued until Clint Eastwood immortalized it as "the most powerful handgun in the world" while pointing it at a cowering "punk" in 1971's Dirty Harry. The gun used in the film is now on display at the NRA's National Firearms Museum.

Hollywood is the breeding ground of the fascist pathology that is the real danger to American democracy that communism never was. 

Update:  Simps doesn't seem to understand that I'm not the one who wrote the article, I didn't choose the six guns and the movies that placed the products.   Sorry, Simpy, you again fail the basic literacy test.  I'm telling you, find one of those old SRA reading kits and go through them, one story at a time and you might get up to where 8th graders used to be expected to get.  At least in my rural public school way out here in the sticks.  I can't answer for yours. 

Update:  I don't know how Duncan can bring himself to sponsor the stupidity that Simps evoked with the comment he posted here posted there.    Really, just stupid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment