Monday, March 28, 2016

On The Off Hand Chance That This Is Really D. D. And Why Even High And Mighty Physics Guys Need To Read

Neither do I care what people who won't bother to read what I wrote say about the thing that they didn't read.  No matter what degree they hold or what elite prep-school they teach at.   You would think a teacher at one of the elite prep schools would know you can't know what something says before you read it. Apparently that's not considered necessary in his field.   The ballyhoo about teaching STEM subjects has more to do with producing human robots for industry than it does producing thinking, participating, self-governing citizens and humane people. 

Update:  I used to be friendly with him so I figured I owed him a response, if that was him.  That's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment