Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pavlov's Blogs: If They Want To Prove My Point About Atheists Not Reading Things Before Blathering I'm Powerless to Stop Them

But I Can Get Them To Do It

Why would I care about what people who can't navigate the complexity of an argument we might have gotten the first week of our Frosh Rhetoric class in our first semester think they think about something?   

As to what you've said, if people want to misrepresent what I said in a way that validates the point that blog atheists don't even bother to read what they comment on, demonstrating one of the points in the post they didn't read, I'm powerless to stop them. 

Update:  Open Post:   And sometimes they prove they can't tell the difference between one and two.   Thanks for the heads up, I did actually chuckle when I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment