Sunday, October 20, 2013

Been Under The Weather

It's a close thing, between getting old and getting sick.  I used to tease my nephews and nieces that being middle aged was a lot like having a low grade virus all the time.   This weekend has been a lot more like high grade virus.  Now the doctor tells me that I've got to go to the hospital.  He talked about an operation.  I think it's just the medical system trying to get their money before Obamacare goes into effect.

I will post again as soon as possible.  Till then, keep the faith.  

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear it, and certainly hope it's nothing serious.

    A month or so ago I picked up a fever and missed two weeks of work. Extensive testing never identified the cause, but it went away, slowly. I'm not sure whether to be relieved or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For what its worth, Anthony, I hope its nothing serious and that you recover post haste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this three times before I realized you'd been sent to the hospital. Something about the disdain for an operation threw me (though I'd not go happily to an operation myself).

    All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well, and the comforting grace of the Holy Spirit surround you and sustain you.

    And get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many prayers for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete