Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Notice

I will not be posting any more pieces at Echidne's blog. Echidne has never asked me to look at what I have posted there before it was posted. She has never had any responsibility for what I wrote. That has always been the stated fact of my writing for her blog.

Anyone who reads her blog might have noticed I've been posting fewer pieces and comments there over the past couple of months. It was mentioned that I would be writing less a while ago. It's time to go back to writing my own blog.

It will be no surprise that the blog mobbing of the past weekend has solidified the decision to stop writing for Echidne, though I hadn't had any definite plan of when to stop. That end was always known to be coming, all gigs end. I don't want her to have to put up with the frequent mobbings that my posts have attracted.

Some of the things I've written have attracted some who could fairly be called enemies, some of them not terribly rational. I won't need to put up with them here if I choose not to.

This is the third stint I've had at her blog over most of the past five years. I'd decided to stop writing before, this is the last time for that. I wish Echidne, Suzie, Res and anyone else she has writing on her blog well.

There are people who comment at her blog who I will miss a lot and others I won't miss, some who I won't have here.

That's all I've got to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment