Thursday, July 4, 2019

It Just Might Work - Prison's Too Good For Them

I think this is called pitching an idea or something. 

Seeing the footage, listening to the babbleage of Ivanka  Trump in Korea, I longed to hear a really well done skit of her in the prison she so richly deserves to be in, spouting her minor-Ivy, PR bullshit babbleage to a bunch of tough gal prisoners menacing her in real prison . . . 

I can imagine the staff at Samantha Bee's show or Seth Meyers' show or some others might come up with something worth watching. 

Unfortunately, I'm not up to writing it, myself and I couldn't produce it.   

I can imagine it with Jared being behind bars too.  

If you think that's too mean, let me remind you of what their criminal administration is doing to entirely innocent babies and toddlers and children in concentration camps as you read this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment