Thursday, September 10, 2026

No, I Didn't See It

What's the matter?   Tom Cotton unavailable to write another editorial for the Great Gray Whore?  

Yeah,  I could tell how broken up Erika was as she grieved for her racist, misogynistic, anti-LGBTQ, fascist hate monger husband.    The video that showed her putting fake tears in her eyes before she hit the runway was another clue.  


I'm sure like Liberace,  she was crying all the way to the bank. 

The Sulzbergers are no different from the Murdochs, Ellisons, Mercers, etc.   Only they pretend their rag is liberal because of the suckers they still get to buy it.    All they want is the money they get when the oligarch servicing party is in complete control,  the rest of it is bullshit. 

All the major venues of legacy media are in on it, with a very few minor exceptions who aren't that major.   The paper that got the "right to lie" for it is no exception to that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment