Wednesday, September 9, 2026

For The Large Majority of White Farmers And Ranchers Who Voted For Trump, Yeah, I Agree With This Now

 

White farmers and ranchers are being given what the Department of Agriculture has been giving to Black Farmers for its entire existence.  Nothing.   What the white farmers got, the big ones, anyway was socialism. 

Don't worry,  Vance and the billionaires are ready to buy out your farms and ranches for pennies on the dollar.   It's part of their plan to own everything and turn us into serfs and slaves and vassals.   And it's what you voted for.

I come from farming People.  And I'm sick to death of the whining of the MAGAts who are losing their farms and whining that we're not crying for them.  They can have the years they voted for.  And I hope no one ever stops pointing that out to them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment