Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Roberts Ratfucks The Mid-Terms Like I Told You He And His Fascist - Five Would

THE CONSTITUTIONAL MYTH is that elections are under the control of the states.   I've heard that my entire life and I'm old.  I've heard it in a civics class in high school when they used to actually teach stuff in school, that much of it was BS doesn't change that.  I've read it over and over again by so-called constitutional experts teachers, lawyers, judges, "justices."   I'm sure the six fascists on the Roberts Court would mouth that lie piously right now, as they proved it was a lie by their actions. 

Now the Roberts Court who I've been telling you have been intending to ratfuck the mid-terms as the Rehnquist Court did the 2000 election ONLY THE ROBERTS COURT HAS BEEN DOING SO FAR EARLIER AND FAR MORE BOLDLY AND OPENLY has made it clear that's what they intend to do by letting Trump and his goons rig the election,  surely it's time to stop pretending that all of that civics class, constitutional scholarship bullshit was never more than one crooked Court majority from being overturned on behalf of overt and obvious anti-democratic corruption was bullshit.

My biggest fear isn't that the Roberts Court will go farther along that before the mid-terms THEY WILL.   They will because they are the most corrupt members of the most corrupt branch of the government in our history.   They will because, like Adams and Marshall who had just gotten booted out of power, they know that their party has fucked over the large majority of Americans, and they don't have much of a hope of winning decisive power unless they and their goons around the country corrupt the elections. 

My greatest fear is that there will be that Democratic tsunami and the likes of Jeffries and Schumer and other Democratic leader-lawyers will chicken out on ripping the source of this corruption from the Supreme Court.  My greatest fear is that once the Court has been expanded (we will need it to be a clear-eyed, non-sentimental, hardass Democratic president in office and a similar Democratic majority in the Senate) to dilute the fascists or the fascist majority has been retired to senior judge status (assuming the Supremes don't hold that to be "unconstitutional" which they'll try,  HINT: "unconstitutional" means nothing and it hasn't since 1803) that the Ivy-law trained lawyers will reassert the Marbury power-grab and the president and Congress will chicken out. 

I hope that Democratic House members tell Jeffries if he is selling Democrats out that he's out.   I don't believe his claims about telling Jared Kuschner that he's gunning for him.   I was inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt for the first years of his leadership but he's shown no leadership that I can see.   I think he's your typical lawyer.  And I don't trust them until they prove to me they can be trusted.   That should be held to be an entirely rational occupational hazard for that profession.   They are trained to lie, it's the unusual ones who won't.   As can be seen from who has controlled the courts for the past four decades,  they are rewarded in that profession by being the biggest liars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment